- We realize that there is a lot of uncertainty about COVID-19 and travel, but we will definitely hold this amazing learning experience, either face to face or virtually. To make that happen, we need amazing presentations from our members. Please consider sharing your knowledge with all of us. Present!
Session proposals for the Nebraska Fall Ed Tech Conference, Monday, November 2, 2020 are NOW being accepted.
Focus areas for session submissions:
- Impact of technology on student learning.
- Innovative uses of technology for leadership or classroom use.
- Professional development strategies to implement new tools or instructional practices.
- Effective implementation of technology at a district, building, or classroom level.
If you would like to submit a session proposal please click here.